Friday, November 7, 2008

I could do this all the time

I'm home with the kids this morning. Carrie's doing her 3 hour tour of her insulin levels, so I get to relax a little and take my time getting to work. And after the day I had yesterday, it's a welcome break.

I'll tell you, I'm grateful to be where I am now. I have supervisors and coworkers that are supportive and work as a team. I have not always worked in a situation like this, and it is a real blessing that I am thanking God for, especially when the you-know-what hits the fan.

And speaking of you-know-what, you know what I like about being home with the kids? It's not flying around here. It comes to you from effort you don't have to put out, and it's wrapped up in a cute little package. No surprises, no last minute rushes, you know what to expect and after a while, you can see it coming from a mile away. Kids are great, no?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you feel that way!

You do know that I'm pregnant with another one, right?

Just checking. :)

Great dads like you should have at least four kids!

Beck said...

Wow! Nic! if it's pure bliss all the time I think you should try and talk Carrie into more than 4! HEHEHHEHEHE