Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's ALIVE!!!

I live. Honest. Yes, it's been awhile since I posted, but I warned you (see blog title). I'm on the upswing of illness, there is light at the end of the tunnel for my current project at work, and things just feel like they are slowing down. I don't know why, maybe it's because I've been sleeping more with this blasted cold. Noah is doing Awanas on Wednesdays now, which puts Carrie and me at the Wednesday night service at church, which is cool. Yes, it is another thing, but what can you do?

We're going to be doing a 40 day fast with our church for a number of things, one of which is the upcoming election. Carrie is trying to convince me to fast soda. Which also happens to be what Kevin told me to fast. Hmmmm... I'm not entirely convinced, but my wife has her ways of making me bend to her will (I can just see the sad eyes and pouty lip now). So I'll probably be fasting soda.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I just told Carrie today that God must've been confirming the whole soda thing b/c they said that separately and without knowledge of each other...and no one knows you better than those kooks. : ) Glad you're starting to feel better!