Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sunday Sunday SUNDAY!!!

As posted below, I've been busy, but by God's grace, I have had good priority management. I am now off to bed, but I did manage to work out a "rough-draft" of an outline for our discussion on Catholicism this Sunday. By the way, for anyone looking into studying false doctrines and religions, http://www.carm.org is legit. Here's what I have so far (I just KNOW I'll have to cut back further :( )

Things to talk about:

  • Sola gratia - what is grace?
    • Unmerited favor
  • Sola fide - what is justification?
    • Justification by faith ONLY
  • Peter as the first pope
    • Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?
  • Papal infallibility
    • A man who cannot be wrong
  • Apocrypha
    • Adding to the Word
  • Tradition vs. Sola Scriptura
    • Is Scripture sufficient or does tradition add to it?
  • Indulgences
    • The depravity of tradition
  • Sacraments vs. Solo Christo
    • Is grace provided by Christ or works?
  • Purgatory
    • Christ's death not sufficient?
  • Mary vs. Soli deo gloria
    • The goddess Mary
  • Mass
    • The "recrucifixion" of Christ
  • Compare to Morms, JW, Islam
    • So close it's scary
  • Gospel for the lost
    • Hold to RCC = not a child of God
  • Testimonies of ex-priests
    • What mattered to them?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Rock on brother...wish I could be there to hear you tell it like it is! I want the links to the ex-priest business please....