Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy fun time

Man I'm dying for some free time lately. I just spent an hour catching up on my RSS feeds because I haven't read them in 2 weeks. I'm just now getting around to looking here, and it's been about 2 weeks. I also have yet to redo my talents for WoW, and it's 11:30 right now, and I'm not sleeping.

On the positive, I am still working out after 3 weeks, and I'm looking into taking my diet seriously. It's amazing how crappy I eat, and I just know I'd get all kinds of benefits if I actually paid attention to what I'm stuffing my face with. Also, Kevin and I got the latest expansion to Civilization 4 (a year after it's been out), and I must say, it really adds a lot to the game. And we haven't even got to the future tech stuff. I've played it all of twice now, but still, fun times.

Also, I'll be really happy after this election is over. I'm really starting to get exhausted with all the election stuff being EVERYWHERE I look. And I'm also tired of reminding myself not to worry about the outcome, because God is in control. Seriously, our nation is in deep trouble with this election, and we totally deserve to get jacked, but I have been praying for God to have mercy on us, and if you aren't already, you should do the same.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I think that's all I've been praying about lately....

and if No-bama wins...we'll still be praying. Probably harder.

Nic said...

Yup I foresee trying times for Christians in America if Obama wins. We'll see what God has planned, and be praying the whole time.