Friday, October 17, 2008

What a horrible night to have a curse

Cookie alert: you get one if you know where that's from.

So I'm not tired. And I really should be. Sleep is my friend, yet here I am. I just spent 3 hours going through all my RSS feeds on Google Reader (which is great, btw). Really, it wasn't going through the RSS, it was reading a couple choice things from them. And the bulk was spent reading a comment thread on a blog that's all about proclaiming the lameness of seeker-friendly preaching. Very interesting, and it totally made me lose track of time. And so I hate it right now.

Been a while since my last post, I guess. I started lifting weights again. Carrie asked me if there was a cute girl at the office or something. In all honesty, I'm sick of seeing pictures of myself and seeing my gut hang over the top of my pants. EWWWW! And I hate having no energy all the time. Working out is great, because it solves both of those, with a couple added benefits as well.

Life's been pretty busy. I can't really remember when the last time was I got to partake of some "leisure" activities. Work is going to relax for a little bit, so I'm told, so maybe that will help with the overall hectic-ness of it all.

Ok, I think I'm tired now. G'night.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Simon Belmont - Castlevania 2...when day turns to night....
cookie please.

Brooke said...

I'm going to start boycotting your blog comments since I don't even get a response, let alone the cookie that was promised...boooooo

Nic said...

Cheaters don't get cookies :P. Asking Kevin is cheating, and if he wants a cookie, HE needs to comment buwahahahahaha.

Brooke said...

Not cheating...resourceful! Hello! That is soooo different!