Friday, January 2, 2009

Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!!!

I'm slipping slowly into madness. The 3 kids in my house all are sick, cranky, and refuse to nap and/or eat. My wife is STILL gone (not her fault), I STILL haven't seen my baby boy (again, not her fault), and just tonight as I'm trying to catch up on laundry, my washing machine now refuses to work (this might be her fault, somehow).

Today's mission was to tidy the house in preparation for detox-ing the house, and we got about 3/4 done. The kids' rooms look great now! The plan this afternoon was to go outside with the kids to mow the lawn and give them much needed out-of-the-house time, but of course, it rained. Bleh.

I have decided that so many things could be worse on so many levels, so I'm going to thank God for it all and go about my business. But the next time you see me, I might be twitching. Just ignore that.

*twitch*

2 comments:

Brooke said...

HANG IN THERE! The light is ahead! At least the whiny sickness is subsiding!

Carrie said...

I love you. Thank you for always being so cheerful when I call. It makes being away a *little* bit easier.

Miss you and love you.