Sunday, January 4, 2009

That was a close one

Man, I thought EVERYTHING was going to break on me. My internet hasn't been working since the last time I posted. Fun times.

So what I wanted to say last night was how much I love that my kids are getting bigger. Usually I hate it, but yesterday, Noah, Luke and I went out back and played football. That's right, we all took turns as quarterback, halfback, and blocker, and the boys ran for touchdowns. It was awesome. For the 15 minutes it lasted. Then they both come up to me and tell me they're cold, and want to go inside.

Tomorrow is the first day I'll be alone with the kids. Not really looking forward to it. Mom has been such a huge help, I think I might be relying on having her here more than I realize. I guess we'll see. Thanks for all the help mom!

No comments: