Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Man I hate computers

Ok not really, but my computer hates me. My home PC has been down for the last week, while I replaced all kinds of parts and waited a week for a fan to get here. Needless to say, last week really sucked, being sans PC. And right now, it looks like this thing isn't done with me yet, because now my DVD drive isn't working! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

In other news, I taught again in Precept, this time for a different class. It went well yet again (thank you Lord!), and I'm starting to think that this might be something I'm really supposed to be doing. I'm going to continue to pray about it and let God lead me through this, but it's so exciting to see people impacted by the Word, and it's so fun being used by Him when you are really just along for the ride.

I was gonna post something else while my computer was broke, but now I can't remember. I blame the time change. More on that later.

No comments: