Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free of the beast!

You ever have a project that took you over a year and a half to complete? Well I just finished one today at work. Rolled it out into "prod", and no problems yet. Yet. I think I'm going to celebrate. Let's see...I know, I'll post on my blog! Hooray!

In other news, I'm researching weight lifting equipment. 2 20lb dumbbells and bodyweight exercises just don't cut it when you want to get HYYYUUUUUGGGEEE! Which I don't, but it would be nice to be a little stronger and burn enough calories to lose this gut I'm carrying around.

And finally, it just can't be said enough how amazing God is. Being deep in a good Bible study gives you moments of clarity where you really see just how much we should be on our faces before Him in humble gratitude, and how little we ever are.

Have a good 2 weeks (I'm anticipating that's how long it will take for me to post again).

No comments: