Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Does he still live?

Yes. Yes I do.

So it's been a while since I posted. Let's see...my wife and kids have all had bouts of sickness, I started working out again (finally), I went back to work, and on Monday, I taught my first Precept class. It was really cool, everyone was so encouraging and positive, and it felt great being up there. Kind of confirmation for me to be doing this. I'll teach again next Monday and then also the following Monday, then I'll get a break for a week. I suppose that's nothing compared to if I get my own class, because then it'll just be me all the time!

I also just checked my email for the first time in about a week. My wife found something that apparently, she thinks I would like to have on my wall.




I LOLed.

Oh yeah, and I'm still awake right now because I was waiting for my brother to call me. He JUST called me. What a slacker :P. No playtime for you now, I need to go ni-nights.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HEY! The binary numbers (is that what they're called???) really spell that out! I thought it was ingenious, considering who you are!