Friday, February 20, 2009

Has it been long enough?

So, I've decided I'm not very good at this whole blogging stuff. In fact, the only reason why I'm posting right now is because I'm waiting for my loser brother to call me so we can conquer the galaxy. Yep, we've moved from conquering the planet (Civ 4) to conquering the galaxy in our new game, (stupid name alert) Sins of a Solar Empire. This latest distraction (forgive me WoW!) is a cross between Starcraft and Master of Orion, which means that it is awesome. But I'm not playing it right now. Because my brother has to put his kids to bed, or something, I'm not sure, but it wasn't THAT important.

Oh yeah, and my wife is a saucy wench. :D Muahahahahahaha!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

One margarita does not a saucy wench make!!!

Anonymous said...

still going on the game I see. Haven't seen you in awhile bro. are you still downtown? We should hit up Lum's for lunch sometime!

Nic said...

HALE YEAH! Wassap? Gaming for life, man!

We should do lunch for sure, I'm now actually really close to 168 and 41, so I can meet you wherever. Call me up on your fancy blackberry when you're not crazy busy.