Monday, June 8, 2009

Santa Maria!!

I'm in Santa Clara! Yeah, so we just moved, and we're getting all situated and comfortable...and now I'm in Santa Clara for a week. ?Que? Training for work, scheduled months ago. At least it's after most of our stuff has had a chance to get set up. AND the training is very interesting so far, which is great. Not all training is like that.

One thing I think needs mentioning, when I arrived in my hotel room last night, all the lights were off, and the radio alarm clock was on, playing Sinatra or something. Whatever it was, it made me afraid to turn the lights on for a minute, like there was a disco ball hanging in the middle of the room or suede paneling on the walls. Fortunately, there was none of that, but I'm RIGHT next to the expressway, and I've got a floodlight pointing RIGHT at my window to highlight the hotel name on the front. LOL!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

at least you have internet access right???

Carrie said...

And that's all that REALLY matters, Brooke!