Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow wow everyone

So yeah, we moved. Into a new house. CRAZY!! So many things have happened in the last 3 weeks, the mind reels. We just got internet/phone/tv installed today, it's good to be back on teh intarwebs. I just finished installing a new dishwasher (with no leaks, thank you God!!), and everything is getting into the places it needs to. I tell you, there's nothing like moving to let you know just how much C-R-A-P you have.

Let's see, what else...Precept is going good, I taught the last two classes, and I'm still getting positive feedback from everyone, so I guess God really wants me doing this! I have made some pretty good progress on Windkeeper, I had to redo the way rendering data is handled in the engine to accommodate what I want the UI system to do, and overall it was worth the effort. Next week I'll be out of town for work, which I really don't enjoy! I really do hate being away from the family, but this training is actually important, and I am looking forward to it. I just wish there was a way to take everyone with me.

Yeah, so big changes in the Llanos house (including the house!), and I am so blown away and so grateful to God for everything He is doing, it is just so humbling. Time to check the dishwasher one more time, then it's time for bed!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You're my dishwasher hero.

Fur real.

Brooke said...

You two really rock...for all that you've been through lately, you're amazing and I know God has kept you strong! We'll miss you, hopefully I'll get some good hip time while you're gone!