Saturday, July 18, 2009

I promised myself I wouldn't do this

It's hot. And I am complaining about it. Seriously. We've been living without A/C for like a month now, but it's really starting to get to me (did I mention that it's the middle of July and well over 100?). I asked Carrie not to complain about it when this whole thing started (because she was...all the time), and she's been a real champ about it since then. But today, I buckled. I can't help it! I'm so stressed out today because the kids haven't been sleeping, and when the kids get bent out of shape, it get's me bent out of shape. And I feel like I need to do something about it, like rip our warranty company a new one, but I don't know what else to do besides call them and leave voice messages that don't get returned. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

This too shall pass, right? At this rate, I think we have autumn to look forward to before we get relief.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Quick, somebody call the WAHmbulance! In all seriousness, though, if it's just too unbearable, you could always come over here. SO QUIT YER WHININ'!