Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exerciiiiiiise the bell-eh!

So, for the past month and a half, I've been on a structured exercise routine. My weekday mornings look something like this:

5:30am - alarm goes off
6:00am - actually get out of bed
6:05am - make a half bowl of cereal
6:07am - make my post-workout drink
6:12am - start eating cereal and reading Bible
6:30am - start exercising
7:10am - done exercising, drink post-workout drink
7:15am - shower and get ready for work
8:00am* - be at work

This is the most structured I've been since high school. It's kinda nice, and my body is thanking me, because my belly isn't nearly as repulsive as it was 2 months ago. I just started my December routine, and I've decided that I'm gonna have to make some permanent diet changes to really maximize the results of all this effort. Definitely start that in January :).


*How on-time I am to work is indirectly proportionate to how much I have to help Carrie with the kids.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice...Kev keeps swearing he's gonna get up when his alarm goes off....since he doesn't I guess it's partially my fault he's not working out b/c I told him he wasn't allowed to set it any more and wake me up 50 times before he ACTUALLY turns it off and goes back to bed. : ) I'm working on motivating him in different ways.

Carrie said...

It's somewhat disturbing that you're taking the time to get in shape when I'm LOSING mine to a large, ballooning belly.

I'm not really feelin' the love here! You're supposed to be gaining sympathy weight. Where is MY support HERE???

Nic said...

Brooke, I think pushing him out of bed so that he falls on the floor would be excellent motivation.

Sorry honey, there I go again forgetting that it's all about you. :P