Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We spell trouble R-S-V in our house

Everything was great until last night, when we found out that Hannah has RSV. This sucks because now, I need to stay home with her, and Carrie can't come home until at least Sunday. And that sucks. However, I am singing a new song to the Lord, because Hannah doesn't have to go to Valley Children's. He is good, and He has a plan for this. I am thanking God for my mom, who is helping me out, and Carrie's mom and dad, who is staying with her and will keep her at their house until she can come home. And good ole Auntie Brooke for taking Hannah yesterday and watching the boys today. I am singing praises to Him for my family, and for my boys who aren't sick anymore, and that I only have one kid in the hospital right now. It's very nice to be able to keep my eyes on Him so that I don't have to worry about what's going on.

I sure miss my baby though, and my baby boy, too.

No comments: