Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I believe in the Prosperity Gospel



So it wasn't the swine flu (probably), but my house is just about sick-free now. Which is nice, because being sick is no fun, but having sick kids is about "eighty ninety twenty-one" times worse. I'll take being sick twice rather than have one of my kids sick. Bleh.

Yeah, so let's see, I went to our new house today...and God STILL isn't done blessing us! The water damage in the upstairs bathrooms has been repaired (which we expected), but they ALSO put in new linoleum in both bathrooms (which we didn't). They are also apparently fixing our patio cover/balcony, which is awesome. I am humbled before my God.

Also, I have a lot of work to do now that I can be home and conscious, so more neglecting of windkeeper. Hopefully I can post some more details soon. But now it's time for bed.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, the life of a dad!

Brooke said...

i'm still not sure about that title....
but I do agree...God is amazing! what a blessing it is to see Him pouring out to you guys in such a tangible way. it's also been a blessing to see you guys' faithfulness along the way and how you were waiting on Him and how over and abundantly He has given you.

Nic said...

The title and the picture go together. I thought it was funny.

Carrie said...

Yeah...i think your title and the picture should have been a separate post.