Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A is for apple

B is for what we're having! A....baby! LOL.

So yeah, the little bugger was really shy, not only hiding from the camera but being modest, too. Stinker. However, after I left (because I had to leave a little early), peanut decided to be free and give up the goods.

Equipment. Boy.

So I'm excited, but there are so many logistical questions that are now nagging my brain, but Carrie is nagging me to get over it and just be happy. And I am happy. Noah and Luke have a baby brother, and Hannah shall ever be the princess of the family. I know everyone who I talked about this said things like "wouldn't it be great if it was a girl?" And yeah, it would have been, but it's also great that it's a boy. It might have been a little more convenient as a girl, but I'm ok with 1 less monthly visit to worry about later on (LOL!).

Carrie is trying to force the name Isaac on me. When she told me a nickname for Isaac is Ike, she really wore me down. I like Ike. Little Ikey. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Um...you just gave away the name!