Tuesday, August 12, 2008

That's why they're called business socks

America is rockin! I watched the men's gymnastics last night, couldn't believe how awesome those guys did. Until pommel horse anyway. But I was really irritated at the high bar scores they got. All three of the guys killed it, and that second guy's routine was RIDICULOUS. But then the judges totally jacked his score! We got like a mid-15 score, where the chinese were getting 16s easy. I don't get it. I like to think that I'm being open minded here, and that if it was a Japanese or German guy I'd feel the same way, but I guess there's no way to know for sure, and I'm certainly no judge. But man those guys rocked it, and they deserve that medal.

In other news, we get to see the peanut today via ultrasound. Hopefully he/she is cooperative, and shows us the goods so we can finally stop calling it "the baby". Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Seriously? Socks stink.